Intro. Have you ever done those management tests where they look at your work style ….. well I’m always equally balanced on everything. So I’m not one thing more than another. I am a BALANCED person. Equally balanced in my mind, heart and soul. I think it’s because I’ve read so much in my life. My mission in life is to “make people think!” I believe in the power of the right idea at the right time. I have a gift for telling stories.
I’m going to talk to you about myself today in 3 ways.
1- numbers in my life, then about
2- what I love, then
3- my future!
- 1daughter, mother, own one beautiful house in Blackheath
- 3 brothers
- 5 yrs overseas, 5 cars
- 10 universities
- 17 jobs
- 40 homes
- 40 years old when I had my daughter
- 45 countries travelled through
- 59 years old!
- 92 going to die!
What I love
- My daughter – Amy. Show photo. She’s 18, just finished HSC in
volunteer in NSC (500 staff & 150 students 16-22) organising 13 weeks holiday Cheltenham, England
- My brother – Graham. Show photos. Looks after me. Hard time. Abuse. Support.
- Spirit/Beauty. I honour things of the spirit. [Good Health book]
- Looking after yourself
- Good health.
- Meditation/Prayer to GOD/journal writing
- Kindness – Dalai Llama
- Creativity/Cooking [Cookery book]
- Positive thinking – Moved into the subconscious – the amigdala not frontal cortex. Rule in my workplace…No negatives. Not exactly dogmatic…but I can always find a positive way to say most things…and I help 2200 students & staff every day to do the same
- I have studied Anthropoligical Linguistics
- Wrote grammar of Kala Lugaw Ya [Mabuiag]
- Double major in Anthropology Major in English GPA of Distinction
- 60 SDs from customer service to many computer packages
- worked in so many wonderful libraries – I read eclectically and watch DVDs – interested in so many things
Londonto Kathmanduby truck with 14 guys and 4 women
- Annapurna Trek –
Himalayas Khyber pass– shot at Afghanistan, Egypt, Ireland, Italy
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have joined TM to learn how to FIND MY VOICE!
How to think, how to speak, how to tell stories and how to lead…..
I have a vision to share for a peaceful environmentally-aware spiritual future for the people of this planet.
It is too important not to share.
Get yourselves ready to hear a lot more from me.
Written by the Lithgow Gateway Toastmasters President - Gwenda Vayro